Thursday 3 November 2011

Monday Makers/Montagsmacher

  I would love to reinstitute the monday makers series and I'm looking for peaple to feature!
Ich möchte meine Montagsmacher Serie wieder neu starten, und ich suche nach Leuten, die ich herzeigen kann!




Who can get featured?  Wer kann mitmachen?
  • Almost anyone. Fast jeder.
  • I want to focus on Children right now, so toymakers, dressmakers and all childrelated crafters/bloggers are on the top on my list. Ich möchte mich auf Kindersachen konzentrieren, also sind Spielzeug-oder Kleidermacher Kinderbastler oder Blogs mit Kinderbezug ganz oben auf meiner Liste.
  • This blog is family friendly, so nothing too adult. Das hier ist ein Familienfreundliches Blog, also bitte nichts zu "erwachsenes".
  • Even if you don't sell anything - do you have a blog and something to say? Auch wenn ihr nichts verkauft - habt ihr ein Blog und etwas zu sagen?
  • Are you a hobby crafter, a great scrapbooker - do you have a cause you're promoting?  Auch für Hobbykünstler oder Scrapbooker - ihr habt doch bestimmt etwas zu sagen!
Just let me know about it in a comment on this post, give me an e-mail adress that I can use to contact you and I'll get back to you. I reserve the right not to feature you if your product is in direct competition to mine and a lot cheaper - I don't mind featuring your waldorf dolls if they are in the same price range as mine.
 Lasst mich in einem Kommentar wissen, ob ihr interessiert seid - gebt mir eine e-mail adresse und ich melde mich. Ich behalte mir das Recht vor Personen, deren Produkte in direkter Konkurenz zu meinen stehen nicht zu featurn wenn sie viel billiger sind - Ich habe kein Problem das zu tun, wenn eure Waldorf Puppen das gleiche kosten wie meine!


Hope to hear from you!
Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment