Friday 26 September 2014

Week one - bee my baby sew along

So, since I can't slack off in the first week of my first sew along, here is what I made. Tiny needs a couple of new, cute hats and I made an infinity scarf to go with them. Of course, I never stick to plans like this. Clever and Smart  decided that they needed matching sets, too. Now my workspace is filled with children's hats. ..
So far I finished five all seven hats and three scarves.
Here's a crappy cellphone selfie of Tiny and me with one of the new hats :-)


Pattern: Farbenmix, Mini Basics for the hats, infinity scarves are patternless
Fabric: Surprise bags from "Michas Stoffecke"

Keep creating,
Vee

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining the se waling with such a cute hat!!! Have fun sewing all the other things for the next weeks!!! yours, Alex

    ReplyDelete