Wednesday 23 January 2008

Freebie

Like pretty much everyone else I was shocked to hear about Heath Ledgers early death. He was one of the most gorgeous actors aroud and Sir Ulrich von Lichtenstein in Gelderland will remain one of my all time favourite characters in one of my all time favourite movies.




I have another freebie for you - this time its a quickpage featuring my latest creations. The kit is up for CC on DSO, so feel free to comment on it :-D You can get the page here.


If you make a LO using stuff I made, please let me know!

4 comments:

  1. Passin' thru on the DSO blog train, Cute QP!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. chooooo chooooooooo....
    passin thru from the DSO BlogTrain...

    Sad about Heath, right? OMG, he is SO not one of the ones I thought we would see on the news dead.

    sigh.

    anyhoo....

    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHOOO CHOOO-TOOOT TOOOT
    Doing the *puff puff* through- LOL
    Cute Qp girl
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete