Wednesday 6 May 2009

Hello again everyone!

Our shop at DigiScrapDesign is finally working! Nicole is awesome, I think she didn't sleep for the past week or so..
.

The forum is up and running and I haven't had anyone reply to my creative team call so far - check it out HERE if you're interested. I'm looking for a couple of girls (are there ANY scrapping guys??) that are active in the community with a variety of different styles, and I don't mind if you've never been on a creative team.

I have a couple of items in the store now for a dollar - check out some of the previews! My polka dot kit got some love yesterday, today I'll showcase some photomasks I made (on sale for 1$)
go check them out HERE

I'll probably make some more masks since I like making these...
And I have some LO to share with you - Nicole's creative team made them because I don't have a creative team yet.

This cute LO was done by Jessicamae3 I just LOVE the way she used the mosaik frame to frame the whole page!

The next one is from Pattie's passion - Thank you for making that one, That is an awesome goofy picture!

And last but not least - its time for KimB's color challenge! her colors are stunning as usual and inspired me to create this kit:

you can download it HERE - but remember, please do not share the link, send people to my blog instead!

Keep Scrappin'
Veelana

12 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the beautiful kit! I especially like your papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a bunch for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing!
    Very nice set

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sehr schön! Vielen Dank!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your lovely kit - Hugs - Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty kit, love the birdies, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!! Such a pretty kit.

    Hugs,

    PattiM
    (Pattie's passion)

    I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOh girl- love your papers! Stunning job on this.
    thanks so much for sharing it with us

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've done such a great job on this. Everything is fabulous! Love the birds, the notebooks, papers ... all of it! Thanks so much.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete