Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Hello again everyone!

Our shop at DigiScrapDesign is finally working! Nicole is awesome, I think she didn't sleep for the past week or so..
.

The forum is up and running and I haven't had anyone reply to my creative team call so far - check it out HERE if you're interested. I'm looking for a couple of girls (are there ANY scrapping guys??) that are active in the community with a variety of different styles, and I don't mind if you've never been on a creative team.

I have a couple of items in the store now for a dollar - check out some of the previews! My polka dot kit got some love yesterday, today I'll showcase some photomasks I made (on sale for 1$)
go check them out HERE

I'll probably make some more masks since I like making these...
And I have some LO to share with you - Nicole's creative team made them because I don't have a creative team yet.

This cute LO was done by Jessicamae3 I just LOVE the way she used the mosaik frame to frame the whole page!

The next one is from Pattie's passion - Thank you for making that one, That is an awesome goofy picture!

And last but not least - its time for KimB's color challenge! her colors are stunning as usual and inspired me to create this kit:

you can download it HERE - but remember, please do not share the link, send people to my blog instead!

Keep Scrappin'
Veelana

14 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the beautiful kit! I especially like your papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 May [LA 08:05pm, NY 10:05pm] - 08 May [UK 03:05am, OZ 01:05pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks a bunch for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing!
    Very nice set

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sehr schön! Vielen Dank!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your lovely kit - Hugs - Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty kit, love the birdies, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!! Such a pretty kit.

    Hugs,

    PattiM
    (Pattie's passion)

    I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOOh girl- love your papers! Stunning job on this.
    thanks so much for sharing it with us

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've done such a great job on this. Everything is fabulous! Love the birds, the notebooks, papers ... all of it! Thanks so much.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete