Monday 4 February 2008

Yay! I finished it! (freebie - again)

I've had this kit up for CC on DSO for a while and now I finally finished it. It came out OK, I simply had to re-do the whole thing :-)

The kit containes:

9 bg papers (structured and patterned)
3 Frames (2 glossy metal frames, one painted glass frame)
1 12'' chain,
1 short chain (for making charms)
2 metallic butterfly charms
2 metallic doodles
2 painted glass bows
2 painted glass embelishments

I hope you'll enjoy - get it here

I promise I'll make a blog post about me in the near future - honestly!

6 comments:

  1. Wowsers!!! Huge freebie you weren't kidding. Love the papers. Riding by on the DSO Blog Train just stopping in to say Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOOOTTOOO TOOOT!
    And WOW you weren't kidding! LOL
    GORGEOUS kit girl and it turned out AWESOME!!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, thank you so very much for sharing your time and talent. The fairy is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for sharing this lovely kit - the colors are so pretty - love the bows!!

    ReplyDelete