Wednesday 17 September 2008

Yes the Handyman can...

NOT!
Uugh, we had no warm water over the weekend, because our heater was being checked on Friday, and the guy told us that we were lucky that it hadn't blown up...
So I was quite looking forward to having a new heater installed and having warm water again - do you know how EVIL dish washing is when you have no dishwasher and no warm water? I had to boil pots of water... Very 19th century :-D
Well, our heater was supposed to be replaced yesterday. Luckily, we're in a rented apartment, so it's our landlords duty to get us a new heater - would have been very expensive otherwise...
They show up, don't even greet me or my son, stomp through our apartment with dirty boots, mess up our bathroom, take HOURS to get finished...
And the end result is THIS!!

They hung it up too high, now we have a huge gap between heater and bathroom tiling, and our top tiling will not fit either.


A hole all the way through the wall into our "toilet room"


I'm not impressed at all! They left total chaos! But I have warm water again. Now, if only our shower wasn't broken...

No comments:

Post a Comment