Tuesday 12 April 2011

Introducing Aurelie

  In this new series I we will follow one of my dolls on an adventure. This time, Aurelie goes to Disneyland Paris - and you can all follow along and see what happenes.
In dieser neuen Serie könnt ihr mitverfolgen, wie eine meiner Puppen ein Abenteuer erlebt. Dieses mal kommt Aurelie mit uns nach Disneyland, Paris.

Hello, I am Aurelie, and I'm soooo excited! I am going to Disneyland! My friends Boo and Bunny keep talking about what an awesome time they had in Florida last winter, but I can't wait to see Paris! 
Hallo, Ich heisse Aurelie. Ich bin ja schon sooooo aufgeregt - meine Feunde Bu und Hasie haben mir ja schon soo viel von von ihrem Urlaub in Florida erzählt. Ich kann es kaum erwarten, Paris zu sehen!

I better go and pack my bag - Veelana made me a cute backpack for this occasion. With Flowers! What will I need? Hmmm...
Ich geh mal lieber meine Sachen packen - Veelana hat mir extra einen süssen Rucksack gemacht, mit Blümchen darauf! Was ich wohl brauchen werde....

Follow Veelana's Design on Facebook to get the newest Updates about Aurelie's adventure!
Folge Veelana's Design auf Facebook um nichts von Aurelies Abenteuern zu verpassen!


http://www.facebook.com/VeelanasDesign

No comments:

Post a Comment