Saturday 28 February 2009

Color challenge, freebie and just some stuff

I finally managed to get my color challenge freebie done, sorry it's just a tiny one this time. I'm trying to get back into it, honestly - it's just hard with a baby:-)

I'll do a 365 update on monday, I promise!

Meanwhile - I got tagged by Nani!
I had to go to my photos folder,
pick the sixth subfolder
post the sixth picture on my blog and tag some more people!
so, here is my pic:Thats me on our honeymoon, somewhere in Connecticut. I am tagging JULIE, and KELLY - I only found their blogs just now, they are fellow LIFE 365 scrappers!

Here's a LO I just did - isn't Lilith's smile just the sweetest thing ever?


Color challenge time!

Get my freebie here

6 comments:

  1. thanks, love the frame and the paper with the piano, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! I love all the music notes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOH I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dark papers! You did such a great job on them! and thanks so much for doing the Challenge and sharing this with us- goodness, we know you are busy and have your hands full with a baby - so this makes this kit extra special.
    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
    TY so ever much!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Movie/Music Theme post on Mar. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the honeymoon photo! Isn't it neat how that m=games gets you to bring up happy memories??

    ReplyDelete