Tuesday 3 February 2009

Project 365 and some stuff...

Wow, just two weeks since the last post and I'm already posting again...

We are slowly getting into some routines and I enjoy having two kids - I certainly don't get enough sleep, but its not Lilith's fault. She actually lets me sleep for about 6 hours without waking up - but Dorian comes into our bed around 3am and that wakes me...
I have a fix date for scrapping now! every Sunday night I do my project 365 - There's a sweet incentive to staying on track at Weeds and Wildflowers - GinaMarie makes a little "hodge podge"-kit that coordinates with her LIFE 365 and gives it to anyone who is up to date with their pictures...

I just bought the two that I missed - I didn't know about the incentive, but the kits are sooo cute...

Well, this week I'm up to date :-)



On Sunday I went to a marine zoo with Dorian so he could have some alone time with Mommy and we both enjoyed that very much. Pictures are being scrapped - I started during the Superbowl but didn't finish...

We had a cute little incident during shopping yesterday. I was standing infront of the dairy shelf looking for a yogurt and Dorian took one of the kiddy products from one of the lower shelves - you know, one of those far too sweet puddings - and tried to put it into our shopping cart.
A little boy standing net to him said "Swiper, no swiping!" and Dorian replied with a very convincing "Oh maaaan"...

If you don't get the joke, go watch Dora the Explorer :-)

I'll try to post more frequently - maybe a jour fix to do it? every monday morning? I'll figure something out...

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to brush up on my Dora The Explorer! :)

    Congratulations on keeping up with your Project 365! So far, I'm doing well with it too! I'm doing our first married year, so last night was the end of week 6!

    I love that layout you did for Kim's challenege!

    ReplyDelete