Saturday 19 February 2011

15 day "five a day" challenge

I've been extremely bad with blogging regularly for a couple of weeks now, so in a desperate attempt to change that, I decided to jump on the 15-DAY 5 CHALLENGE - Bandwagon. I ran across this HERE. My goal is to post something every day - it's going to be a post like this unless I post something else.  Enjoy!

15-DAY 5 CHALLENGE
5 basic facts about you

5 not-so-basic facts about you

5 ways you break the ice

5 signs that you’re into someone

5 signs that you’re NOT into someone

5 things you do when you’re bored

5 things that make you hyper

5 things you’re known for

5 things you want to do

5 things you’ll never do

5 good things about you

5 bad things about you

5 ways to make you cry

5 ways to win your heart

5 things you need to say


I'm married with children :-)
I'm currently trying to get my etsy shop noticed
I'm now officially a grown up Hobbit - I'm 33 years old
I love books, boardgames and Music
I'm a stay at home mom right now

Thats that from me right now - feel free to do the challenge yourself! If you do, drop me a link, please, I will link you up. This should be a fun way to get to know eachother!

Vee

PS: I finally have a new doll at my store - I have no idea why it took me so long...

No comments:

Post a Comment