Happy new year to all my blog readers! The past year was a really exciting year with lots of things to keep me busy. Until August, I did really well with project 365, september saw me in the "Next SASy lady" challenge, and at the end of november I started my own etsy store.
I have no idea where the new year will take me. I have plans, but I know what always happens to plans :-)
My Buisness goals for 2010 are:
1. fill my shop! I want to have 50 listings in my shop by the end of 2010 (to be reviesed upwards if possible)
2. extend my product range! I have a couple of ideas, I want to diversify a little. I want to have four different (full) categories in my shop by the end of 2010
3. I want to have 2 of each item in the shop ready for shipping at all times
4. Advertise! I want to research places and ways to advertise my shop.
5. get my buisness license! I have to have a license for selling only if I make more than about 150$ a month. so that is my goal - by the end of 2010, I want to have it!
6. Sales! I want to reach 50 sales in 2010 (to be revised upwards)
7. Make a corner of our apartment MY creative space. I currently work on the living room table but I would love to have a place where I can leave my things unattended for a bit...