Friday 8 October 2010

Feature Friday - MoonworksApothecary

Time for another feature!
Featured Artisan today:
MoonworksApothecary

My name is Rhonda and I'm the proud owner of Moonworks Apothecary. I'm a modern-day eclectic witch & a second degree Reiki practioner.

I started Moonworks Apothecary because I have a passion to create and help others. Creating products for magickal workings, rituals or body products to empower and bring out the God or Goddess in you brings great joy to me.

I charge each product with the purest intent for the highest good of all, I infuse products with crystal energies & charge them by the moon. YOU are my main focus while creating each product.



Where can I find your products?

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MoonworksApothecary 
http://venusenterprises.info/Moonworks/ 

Are you on any etsy teams? 
Yes, I'm on the pagan team.


Can I follow you on facebook? Do you have a blog?
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Moonworks-Apothecary/209009342396?v
blog: http://moonworksapothecary.wordpress.com/



When and why did you start selling your products?
After spending 16 yrs in the IT field and 5 yrs in the medical field I decided to quit my day job to pursue my passion. I've been hand crafting soaps, candles and magickal workings for about 10 yrs for the general public but have been making these items for myself, family and friends for many years before that.

I have several wholesale accounts that I attend to and haven't had a chance to completely stock my website or etsy store with everything that I make. My goal before the end of this year is to update these stores with my complete product line. If you're looking for a special product that you don't see, let me know!

What would you tell artisans who are just starting out?
If I had any tip to give other crafters I'd say, do what makes you happy. Take the leap of faith and go after your dream of owning your own business. If you stop enjoying it then it's time to quit.

Do you have a freebie for our readers?
Blog readers will receive a free herbal beeswax mini taper with every order, just let me know you're a blog reader!


hank you for sharing your story with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment