|Dorian, age 8 months|
- Read a book! you can do that while walking around in your living room with a baby on your shoulder - and when was the last time you actuallyfinished a book?
- Watch your favourite reality TV show - both my kids love Survivor and will cuddle up on the couch with me when I turn it on
- Re-watch your favourite TV shows. I find that some explosions are fine (If it's not turned up too loud), but even "castle" is too scary. Current faves: burn notice, big bang theory, how I met your mother
- chat with someone in a different timezone
- I blog - I'm pretty good at typing with one hand now...
- Catch up on all the blogs you've subscribed to
- start researching something. I started diving into the whole world of busines topics
- look at cute stoff on etsy
- Take a walk! If you feel safe in your neighbourhood at night, put your baby in a sling or a sroller and get that exercise you're not getting during the day
- play those silly facebook games
Keep your head up,