Friday, 4 September 2009

Next SAS-y Lady contest - round one is here! and a Freebie for you!

Finally! With the deadline for the first round aproaching fast, I finished my Minikit! It's called "Stones Rock" - not the most clever play with words, but the best I could come up with at 2am.
I had such a hard time with the colors! But once I'd decided on a theme, I ouldn't stop designing, so you'll get some freebies!

My minikit looks like this:

and here's a closeup:

You can get this kit at the Stone Accent Studio gallery - please leave me a comment there! And don't forget to vote for me! Voting will be open on thursday morning.

I created a quickpage for you with this mini (and I loved working with it...)

that you can download here: http://www.4shared.com/file/130475702/b83faa2d/Veelana_StonesRock_Quickpage_1.html


10 comments:

  1. thanks for the compliments on my kit. i really like yours and the direction you went with the colors. your kit name is great! good luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great kit!! Also I just realized you are at scrapbird with me :) I love your Oct colab piece very nice and good luck in the SAS competition!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Veelana! Thanks for the tip on the QP, I did a LO with your mini, take alook on my blog or at the SAS gallery. Good Luck! Great kit and the name ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty kit, Vee!

    SAS is a fun competition, BEST of luck in the voting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stopping bye to wish you good luck!
    Huggers
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great QP with this great kit - TFS!!

    ReplyDelete