Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Voting is up and a Freebie for you!

Hello there,

I'm blogging quite often during the contest - lets hope I keep it up afterwards :-)

I really liked creating felt elements, so I made another one for you - and more paper! I just enjoy creating paper..

It matches my Round Two Kit for the contest. You can still pick it up in the SAS gallery. This is what it looks like:

Also, if you have a vote to spare, please vote for my kit in round two!

And this is probably what you came here for:

and it is here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/133028704/c1af003e/Veelana_BestFriends_AddOn.html

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your craftsmanship, so I gave you a vote. You should get family and friends to vote, cause your right on the borderline,tied up with another person. Thank you for the extra downloads to the original kits. I really hope to see you in the next round. GOOD LUCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 17 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the add-on...the monkey is adorable. Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. just stopping by to wish you the best of luck!
    lovin the pink dino...and so s=does the (Grand baby) Alexis!
    Huggers
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. this add on is adorable! thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete