Friday 25 September 2009

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thanks to all of your votes I made it to the final round in the SAS-y lady contest. You can still pick up all the past freebies in my gallery on Stone Accent Studios until the end of September.

I enjoyed this competition immensely and I would do it again in a heartbeat - even if it really is a lot of work. The final round will be judged by the SAS designers, but there will still be a Freebie for you to snag here on this blog - probably not as many as last round, But I won't forget, promise!

I will be gone over the weekend, we're going to be at the farm we spent our vacation at for some rest and relaxation - Like I can relax NOW!! *LOL* I just never thought I'd make it this far...
I will take my laptop with me, maybe I can do some designing there, the kids will be busy - Dorian was running wild there in summer :-)

I have a special offer for you! If I catch you wearing my blinkie in the SAS forum, you'll get a special something once the competition is over. If you have a blog, I'm always open to blinky exchanges!

and here it is:



No comments:

Post a Comment