Thursday 6 January 2011

Ready for success in 2011!

Happy (belated) new Year, everyone!
Here is a list of plans I have for this year:

Blog at least once a week
I will use 52 weeks of blogging as a starting point again, but I might not follow it completely. I love this book and most of the Blog prompts are absolutely fantastic, especiall if you have a bit of a writers block. But it was suggested that  I might want to re-brand this blog into more of a family than a design blog, so...
*deep breath*
honestly, I have no idea what I should do with this blog. I actually like the mix I have on it right now - I will start again with my feature friday and the picture for silent saturday will be back, too. Other than that? I currently am a bit clueless as to what to write...

Do a scrapped project 365
I did really well with this last year, thanks to the fantastic stuff at weeds and wildflowers and somewhat good the year before. I will try to do a double sided LO every week with 7 pictures - I don't care if every day has its own or not. I will continue to take a picture of my family (with me in it, too!) every month. I treasure the ones I have and really want more!

Sell some Dolls
I will have a finacially rough year - so I really need to get this business going! My plans include online advertising, regional marketing (I did quite well on a local christkindlmarket) and lots and lots of cross promoting.

What are YOUR big plans for 2011?

1 comment:

  1. You have some good plans ready to go, Vee! I'll be a faithful reader no matter what you write, but you craft stuff is part of you and so it fits perfectly with your personal posts too!

    Wishing you a great 2011!

    ReplyDelete