I'm in a celebratory mood today - My facebook fanpage has reached 100 fans! I'm so excited about that!
I have promised to give away a window star once I reached that number, but I have decided to run a give away and a contest at the same time - feel free to take part in both, you could win twice :-)
Give Away:This one is very easy! comment on my blog to be entered in my random drawing. You can comment more than once to have a better chance to win. Here is how it works:
please comment here after you
- read this blogpost
- Like me on Facebook
- Tweeted about this contest (please post a link to your profile)
- Posted something about this contest/ GiveAway to Facebook (link, please)
- subscribe to my Newsletter (german or english, no need to do both - but please provide your e-mail adress so I can see that you really joined. Feel free to scramble it a bit)
- post something about this to any other sodial media site(link)
- hearted an item in my etsy store (tell me wich one, please)
- blogged about it (please link)
- enter the contest (see second part of this post)
Each one can be claimed only once except for the blogpost - if you actually blog about this contest more than once, feel free to comment again!
And here is what you can win:
This beautiful window star will go to one lucky winner. If I catch you cheating (posting more comments than you should, lying about joining the mailing list etc.) You can't win (honest mistakes happen, I'm not a mean person). Should this GiveAway generate a lot of interest, I might add some smaller stars to the prize pool.
If you want to get a bit more involved, you can take part in this contest, too! I have the following task for you
- Snap a picture of your window
- tell me why this window needs a window star. Be creative!
- I will choose a winner, this is not random.
- Please upload the picture somewhere (plenty of free sites around - photobucket is what I use) and PLEASE do not delete it until the contest is over
- comment on this post with a link to your picture AND e-mail me to email@example.com and put "My Window deserves to win" in the subject line
- You agree that I get to post your picture on my blog, wether you win or not
- The winners name will be mentioned on my blog
- I will add to the prize pool if I get more entries (gift certificates to my etsy shop, small window stars, small surprises)
So, because this is a bit more work, you get a bigger prize:
Both the GiveAway and the contest end on october the 3rd. Thats a sunday :-)
I will pick a winner for the contest and all winners names will be mentioned on my blog. All winners will be notified via e-mail