Friday 3 September 2010

Feature Friday - looking for YOU!

He really wants to keep her :-)

Hellö there,
n the past I have done a couple of features for some etsy teammates. I loved doing them and would like to do this as a regular thing. Now I'm looking for some people to feature on my  Feature Friday.
  • Who can get featured? 
  • Almost anyone. 
  • This blog is family friendly, so nothing too adult - but if you're selling or trying so sell something, you could be here.
  • Even if you don't sell anything - do you have a blog and something to say? 
  • Are you a hobby crafter, a great scrapbooker - do you have a cause you're promoting? 
Just let me know about it in a comment on this post, give me an e-mail adress that I can use to contact you and I'll get back to you. I reserve the right not to feature you if your product is in direct competition to mine and a lot cheaper - I don't mind featuring your waldorf dolls if they are in the same price range as mine.

Hope to hear from you!
Vee

2 comments:

  1. Hello! What a great idea. I would love to be a part of this. I would like to reciprocate and feature your sweet dolls on my blog. Please do check out my blog and see if my knitting patterns are something your readers would like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea! I would also love to be included :) I do not have a blog of my own...yet ... but that is on my "to do" list :)
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete